Almost Legit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sooners

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well folks, its official im scheduled to have my checkout dives this weekend! WOOHOO! As long as there are no freakish storms the vis is good enough!

My last pool session is tonight and than a kick ass weekend!:dork2:

Thanks for all the info from everyone! This site has helped out A LOT! So, thanks again!

I'll yall know how it goes! :happywave:

Brandon

Congratulations! My check out dive is this weekend, too. I am really looking forward to it. We got our own gear last weekend, so it will be nice to not have to use the rental stuff. I can't wait.

Congratulations a little early -have a fun weekend.

Congrats, I had my check out a couple weeks ago and had a great time, the last OW was just fun, most relaxed and enjoyable time I had since I started this journey.

Sdorn Congrats on getting yourself your own gear, rental is nice but not as nice to have your own stuff. If I may, what brand of gear did you get?

Sooners good luck with your checkout dives and welcome to the wonderful world of Scuba diving!! =D This website helped me a lot with good advice to know and calm me down when I was scared. SCUBABOARD Rocks!!

Congrats Sooners, I'm actually going for my first check out dive tomorrow! I'm a little nervous, mostly excited, I think the thing I'm dreading most is the cold (60 degree water on a 62 degree day...) but we're getting thick wetsuits so hopefully they'll keep us nice and toasty! (aka freezing to those non-New Englanders :wink: ).

I'll be sure to let you guys know how it went tomorrow!

Congrats Sooners, I'm actually going for my first check out dive tomorrow! I'm a little nervous, mostly excited, I think the thing I'm dreading most is the cold (60 degree water on a 62 degree day...) but we're getting thick wetsuits so hopefully they'll keep us nice and toasty! (aka freezing to those non-New Englanders :wink: ).

Are you NUTS!?!?!?!? I don't even go out in AIR temp below 70! Holy cow . . . . :nailbiter:

Well, I have to say, you have my admiration. May I at least recommend any place south of Florida?
:wink:

In Arizona and Lovin' It!

Back
Top Bottom