all inclusive resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharknut

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone, i'm considering staying the bahamas next summer to do some diving and was wondering if anyone could recommend some good all inclusive resorts, thanks

cool, ill have to check these out, thanks for the info. just a note it doesn't have to be all inclusive for dives, just food and drinks

Check out the Club Med, Columbus Isle (actually on the island of San Salvador). Diving is good. Food and drinks are good. Right next door is the Riding Rock Resort & Marina, Bahamas, if you prefer a different vibe. We have been to the Club Med twice and enjoyed both the Club and the diving.

In the Bahamas on Andros Island there is an all inclusive at Small Hope Bay Lodge but my favorite is Kamalame Cay which is 1st class. In the Bahamas the diving in Andros is by far better than any other island in the Bahamas.

Sweet thanks for the info guys! Would there be direct flights to the other islands besides freeport and nassua or would i have to take a connecting flight or ferry to get there, once again thanks so much for the help!

In the Bahamas on Andros Island there is an all inclusive at Small Hope Bay Lodge but my favorite is Kamalame Cay which is 1st class. In the Bahamas the diving in Andros is by far better than any other island in the Bahamas.

If you stay at Kamalama Cay they have their own daily plane from Miami direct to Andros Island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom