All-Inclusive Resort in Puerto Vallarta with Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JodiBB

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everyone...

My mom just told me today that she wants to take the family to an all-inclusive in PV for my father's birthday next year...I would LOVE to find an all-inclusive that includes scuba...anyone know of any I can recommend to my mom?

thanks in advance!

I don't believe that you will find any all inclusive in PV that includes scuba diving. If you read the list of things included they all say that "motorized water sports" are extra cost. From my experience in travel I think that you will find only companies such as SuperClubs, Sandals and some Club Meds that include free diving.

There are a couple of good dive ops in PV to look at....Pacific Scuba and Leslie from Local Divers (she is often on this board) and I used them both in May. Leslie may be more flexible in picking you up from your hotel depending on its location. Keep in mind that Puerto Vallarta has sprawled out well beyond the main town and some dive operators will not travel to you...you will need to taxi to them.

If you want to stay at a resort with diving, the Howard Johnson's Nautilus is home to PV Scuba. He leaves right from the hotel on a private dock and they offer room/dive packages. You can email him at avega@pvscuba.com

Great dive opp and super convenient with the hotel and dock.

Hi Jodi,
We offer hotel + dive packages at our HoJo location in Marina Vallarta. We can arrange any type of package, with or without the all-inclusive option. For example, our 4-night, 3-day-diving package starts at $425 per person.
for more info, please contact me at avega@pvscuba.com
regards
Alex from PVScuba

Thanks everyone! I'll see what my mom is looking at (since she's footing the bill, I'm kinda stuck) and see if a HoJo package is within what my mom is wanting...

as far as all inclusive resorts go<not including diving) i hear from the poeple who stay there really enjoy price wise and food wise at the royal de cameron located in bucerias, a little farther out than puerto vallarta. i hear that the package deals their are very inexpensive and the resort has many restaurents to chose from so you dont get bored with the food for the week.
leslie

Best resort I have stayed at in PV is dreams resort, fun place great food! Baby mantas were swimming in the surf when I stayed there.

Thanks everyone! I'll look into those and see what my mom thinks...she's a retired travel agent, so she tends to stay with what she knows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom