All-inclusive recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Manfrenjensenden

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking to do a multi-generational family reunion on Curacao next winter. Could anyone suggest a nice all inclusive resort? Requirements are: good food, good rooms, and decent snorkeling on site or a short walk away. Any ideas?

Your only 2 options at the moment are Sunscape and Dreams resorts. Sunscape has been around for a few years now but Dreams is new into Curacao taking over the property where the Hilton used to be. I have not had any feedback yet from anyone who has stayed at Dreams. Sunscape has some great diving/snorkeling out in front of it. The food there is pretty good from what I have heard and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Saying that I would do your own research to see if it's the right fit for you.

Just tossing it out there you could properly rent a villa on the water with a private chef near or on good snorkeling for less than either of the two AIs mentioned.

Just tossing it out there you could properly rent a villa on the water with a private chef near or on good snorkeling for less than either of the two AIs mentioned.

That would be great, but the catch is that this group can't all stay in the same large house without driving each other crazy. Are there condo complexes (for example) where we could rent multiple units and get a private chef? Or some other way people could have their own private space and get away from each other?

Don't know. We have friends who stayed in a Villas at or near Coral Estates and they brought their extended family and hired a private chef to cook meals. I think this is the link Coral Estate

That would be great, but the catch is that this group can't all stay in the same large house without driving each other crazy. Are there condo complexes (for example) where we could rent multiple units and get a private chef? Or some other way people could have their own private space and get away from each other?

Why is such a group even vacationing together, lol? Maybe you could see about hiring a chef to cater meals, cooking at their site and bringing to you.

Don't know. We have friends who stayed in a Villas at or near Coral Estates and they brought their extended family and hired a private chef to cook meals. I think this is the link Coral Estate

Maybe you could see about hiring a chef to cater meals, cooking at their site and bringing to you.

A private chef could be just the ticket. @tkaelin: did your friends have a good experience with their chef, and if so, could you please ask them to pass along the name and info?

Why is such a group even vacationing together, lol? Maybe you could see about hiring a chef to cater meals, cooking at their site and bringing to you.

And a bartender, by the sound of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom