All along the watchtower

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Andy ...did you lay your guitar track with a Tele? ...thought I read somewhere that you used a Tele ...If so did you record direct of through an amp? What make and model?

Looks like a thinline from your profile. I'm a freak for teles ...had my favorite jacked out of office last summer ...freckin nicest tele I've ever owned Ash Sunburst with an rosewood neck 22 frets ...god damn I miss that guitar ....m-fers...

ps Andy ...Long Way Down ...good job, all the way around ...I'm down !!!

dude!

thanks =)

yeah, i have a Tele, it's a 2000 Custom (the fake '72 Custom Teles). i recorded through a Princeton Chorus, basically played with the reverb.

best thing is i got the Tele for $250 off a guy i know who works at a music shop. he just wanted to get rid of some of his personal collection

behold the animal:

Buy Fender Classic Series '72 Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar online

the neck humbucker adds some interesting tones and sounds ..

well, strangely enough, this song is now No.4 in the cover song charts at Soundclick.com

(to put things in perspective, it only took 29 people to listen to put it there)

Chilling rendition. (in a good way) Nice Job - good recording too...

wow, thanks Howard

thank YOU for listening, sincerely

Andy
I do love your signing. And I even listen to your record - mainly when I miss you terribly
:D:D:D

luv u man

Mania

Very nice, Andy!!

A couple of suggestions: I would have extended the ending a little longer and maybe thrown in another solo. I like the version here, with the guitar being picked instead of strummed. Can you add just a touch of reverb to your voice and guitar? It may give it a little more head room... Just some random thoughts.

Very nicely done!! :) Keep on crankin' 'em out, man!! Rock on!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom