Alec Pierce Scuba - Long Hose Good or Bad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love Alec's videos, all of them...except this one. He's a very funny guy and I hope he was being sarcastic, but some may see this video and take what he says as correct.

Words cannot describe... :no:I had to stop at the halfway point. Lost a lot of respect for him for that gigantic bit of misinformation.... Hoping there was something correct at the end... Oh Alec ... :shakehead:

Just unbelievable. From wrapping around your neck to not donating the primary which the second largest agency SSI does teach. I'm assuming that Alec is a PADI guy who has never ventured outside its bubble (though I do believe PADI published an article a couple years ago about also donating the primary - Alec not keep up?). Also surprised with all his experience he's never heard of OOG divers ripping people's primaries out of their mouths.

Alex seemed to ramble in this video - the comments are pretty conclusive that he's wrong.

This is hideous.......I’m sending an email.

He should have checked over his script a bit better.

I don't dive a 5 or 7' hose but even I know that he described that backackwards.

For those of you who didn't see it through to the end, he's waiting for the tech divers' emails, calls, cards, letters (and probably worse ).

Ya, they should take down this video or at least edit it.

Back
Top Bottom