Aladin Square Availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Square arrived on Thursday and died on Friday. First dive.

I used it in gauge mode and after 28' @46m it froze. Later, on land it woke up beeping and displaying a E37 error. After a couple of minutes it died completely. I had my Viper as backup.ßsßßß

Scubapro will change it but I don't know if I have the will to be a guinea pig as for Tec2g. I will decide soon.

davide@mobile

I called Scubapro a few days ago about something else and I and asked them about the Aladin Square while I was at it. They said it was pulled due to a problem with them flooding. They told me that the investigation should be finished in the next couple of days (so probably the end of this week) and that they were trying to determine if it's a design problem or an assembly problem. If it's determined to be a design problem then it won't ever be available again. Presumably if it's an assembly problem then they'll fix it and we'll see them again in the near future.

I called Scubapro a few days ago about something else and I and asked them about the Aladin Square while I was at it. They said it was pulled due to a problem with them flooding. They told me that the investigation should be finished in the next couple of days (so probably the end of this week) and that they were trying to determine if it's a design problem or an assembly problem. If it's determined to be a design problem then it won't ever be available again. Presumably if it's an assembly problem then they'll fix it and we'll see them again in the near future.

Any news?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom