Aladin Pro Ultra and MAC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain_Bob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I am hope to learn how to connect my Uwatec Aladin pro ulta to my Mac to download my dives. I have seen software that I think would work but not sure how to connect my dive computer to my mac. I think the memo mouse only works with a pc. I don't think I am the only one with this problem so if anyone has a solution I would love to hear it. Thanks.

Your problem isn't going to be hardware (Memo Mouse), your problem is software. Uwatec only made the Data Trak and Data Talk software for Windows. Unless you can find third party that will talk to the Memo Mouse, you won't have much luck.

If you have an Intel based Mac, you could set it up with Parallels or Bootcamp and a copy of Windows. By the time you get through buying the software and getting it set up, it would be easier and cheaper just to buy a Sensus Ultra to record your dives. They provide Mac software and the gadget couldn't be easier to use--just put it in your pocket and forget it until the end of your trip.

Dude - if you cannot get it set up, we're looking for a spare Aladin Pro Ultra for diving. Contact UsryTregre@yahoo.com.

Dude - if you cannot get it set up, we're looking for a spare Aladin Pro Ultra for diving. Contact UsryTregre@yahoo.com.

Scratch this offer. I've decided that all of us that own Aladin Pro Ultras just do not want to give them up! They are SO worth every penny! I'm buying an Aladin Smart Tec and letting my Pro Ultra be my backup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom