Aladdin live aboards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblemonkey

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
has anyone dived with these guys, they seem pretty cool and the prices seem good.

just afetr a bit of feedback as nothing shows up on the search facility.

cheers

I dove with them last year. You can get the Boat in either Ranong or Koh Chaing. The Boat is small but adequate. The boat has sleeping berths and no Cabins but was comfortable, and private. Can sleep two with no problem. Two bathrooms and a shower on the dive platform.Food was very good as was the staff. The dive platform can get a bit crowded when everyones suiting up and is a bit frustrating but manageable. Most of the non diving time you spend on deck - a very communal boat. It's very inexpensive. You get what you pay for. For the price it's a good buy. If you don't need luxury, it's a good deal. I had a great trip with them. If I can be of any help let me know.

That's true, they are a boat where you get what you pay for. They are one of the only budget boats to offer the Safari model, with long trips.

They are german owned and operated.

For just a few shekels more you can move up to a boat with rooms, much larger dive platform and more safety features. The boat leaves from Ranong only part of the time - it departs from Khao Lak most of the time.

If you are set on going from Ranong try a-one diving. They run boats from Ranong with similar routes, but more room. They are still very budet, so don't expect room service and dancing bears....

I have looked into this and A1 are quite a bit more exspensive than Aladdin also on the Aladdin website it does say that the boats have cabins as me and the wife will be doing one of the 10 day trips I wouldnt want to be without a cabin.

will have another look at the A1 website.

cheers.

EDIT: unfortunatly there are no live abords run by A1 when we want to go....
looks like its Aladdin or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom