AL40, Uplines, Valves, Dry Gloves, more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rand

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For Sale is the following. Shipping cost is additional. PM me your zip code for shipping cost. Paypal or cash only. Note, not all items available for shipping. I'm willing to meet in Montgomery County, Maryland area.

Catalina S40 Aluminum 40cu ft. bottle 3/11 born on date, needs visual inspection, has current hydro. 200bar convertible DIN/yoke valve, with DIR stage rigging, stainless steel hardware, and elastic straps for hoses excellent condition, no rust, filled with air $130 LOCAL PICKUP ONLY --I WILL NOT SHIP THIS ITEM

Two 200ft. Uplines with nylon cord on powder coated aluminum reels (new never used) $45 each

Size Medium lycra scuba cargo shorts, used for 6 freshwater dives $25

SiTech Dry Gloves with rings for drysuit--gloves size small (fit big though) reverse from orange to black and pull on over rings once installed $50 **Larger sized gloves can be purchased for these rings

5-foot LP reg hose (new) $20

Lot of 8 tank valve covers as pictured $4

2 tank boots for flat bottom AL80s $15 for the pair

1 Genesis, 1 Thermo yoke tank valve $15 each

Black tank protective mesh (not pictured)$4

Size 8 Henderson 5mm boots light use, and extra neoprene has been glued to inside of heel for extra comfort $15

Size Large 3-finger mitts, show little use $10

Camera/Video gear backpack used, but excellent condition, holds a ton of lens/accessories $20

Single 15-lb. dive weight $28

Drybox approx. 8"x6"x4" (probably best used as a "semi-dry" box) $5

Bumping this up. Gear still available.

What kind of line is on the uplines?

Jim, the line is 1/8" braided nylon in an orange/yellow color. The upline reel is powder coated aluminum and measures 16-1/4" long, handle to handle, and is 3" in diameter and has a hole drilled in each handle as an attachment point, if desired to be used as such.

PM sent to you phishphood.

I have a sale pending on the AL40, dry box, and camera backpack. The remaining items are still available.

---------- Post added July 16th, 2014 at 09:54 PM ----------

Phishphood, I tried sending a PM to you, but it is saying your box is full. Please clear some space and PM me or send me an email address so I can answer your questions.

Update on items for sale:

Catalina S40 Aluminum 40cu ft. bottle SOLD

Two 200ft. Uplines with nylon cord on powder coated aluminum reels (new never used) $45 each

SiTech Dry Gloves with rings for drysuit--gloves size small (fit big though) reverse from orange to black and pull on over rings once installed $50 **Larger sized gloves can be purchased for these rings I've decided to sell a second set of these gloves/rings, same size gloves $50 each set

5-foot LP reg hose (new) $20

Black tank protective mesh (not pictured)$4

Size 8 Henderson 5mm boots light use, and extra neoprene has been glued to inside of heel for extra comfort $15

Size Large 3-finger mitts, show little use $10

Camera/Video gear backpack SOLD

Single 15-lb. dive weight $28

Drybox approx. 8"x6"x4" SOLD

Update on items for sale: I am willing to combine shipping on multiple item purchases to save you money. Please inquire via PM with your zip code for cost.

Catalina S40 Aluminum 40cu ft. bottle SOLD

One 200ft. Upline with nylon cord on powder coated aluminum reel (new never used) $45 (one upline sold, one remaining)

Two pairs of SiTech Dry Gloves with rings for drysuit--gloves are size small (fit big though) and reverse from orange to black and pull over rings once installed (rings install without glue or permanent attachment) $50 each set

5-foot LP regulator hose $20

Black tank protective mesh (not pictured) $4

Size 8 Henderson 5mm boots--light use, and extra neoprene has been glued to inside of heel for extra comfort $15

Size Large 3-finger mitts $10

Camera/Video backpack SOLD

15lb. dive weight $28

Drybox SOLD

PM sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom