Closed: AL Legend ACD DiN to Yoke conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncfnp

Solo Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I know this is bass ackwards but I would like to convert an Aqualung Legend ACD din to a yoke. So I need a conversion kit, not an adaptor.

If anyone out there has converted a Legend ACD to din and no longer has a use for the yoke (and parts) I would be interested.

Or if you know where this can be purchased at a *reasonable* price. All I can find online is the more common yoke to din.

Or a third option would be anyone that wants to sell a first stage Legend ACD yoke cheap.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I might be willing to trade you a Legend ACD yoke for a DIN 1st stage... What's the age on yours and the service history?

I know this is bass ackwards but I would like to convert an Aqualung Legend ACD din to a yoke. So I need a conversion kit, not an adaptor.

If anyone out there has converted a Legend ACD to din and no longer has a use for the yoke (and parts) I would be interested.

Or if you know where this can be purchased at a *reasonable* price. All I can find online is the more common yoke to din.

Or a third option would be anyone that wants to sell a first stage Legend ACD yoke cheap.

Thanks.

Around $55 for the conversion, New stock parts, chrome. Message me if you need, I have a current order running and can tag it on.

I might be willing to trade you a Legend ACD yoke for a DIN 1st stage... What's the age on yours and the service history?
Thanks but I need to keep his DIn. My goal is to be able to switch back and forth as needed between yoke and din.

Thanks Simon. Pm sent.

This is sorta timely as I'm going to have my yoke Legend ACD 1st stage converted to DIN pretty soon. So you just need the parts the shop will give me back?

ETA: seems like you're set.

This is sorta timely as I'm going to have my yoke Legend ACD 1st stage converted to DIN pretty soon. So you just need the parts the shop will give me back?

ETA: seems like you're set.
Hi Marie. If you have no interest in keeping the yoke then yes I would prefer yours if you don’t plan to use them again. And it is the yoke and the parts contained within the yoke. It would be a win win. I get what I need cheaper and you get some cash toward your conversion.

Simon has to ship from Japan. So used and here in the US is the best option.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Case closed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom