Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Cosmicist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I’m looking for an AL-40 cylinder for a pony setup. If someone also has an environmentally-sealed reg set and/or rigging they’d like to part with, I’d be even more grateful. I’m in coastal GA but can travel to SC or North FL/Cave Country to pick up or meet in the middle.

Thanks for the help! Happy diving.

I have an AL40 Luxfer brushed cylinder w/ DIN valve all rigged as a deco bottle.
I also have an Apeks DS4 + XTX50 regulator w/ 36" hose for it (believe this is a fully env sealed reg). Would be an ideal setup for you. Excellent shape and is undergoing a full overhaul service right now.
But I'm in Madison, WI 53717.
Cylinder mfg 02/07 w/ one hydro on it 2/12. Can have it hydro'd locally for $25 before ship.

Make me an offer by PM. Would be ready to ship once the reg comes back in late Sept. Greg Such @ Shipwreck Adventures does the work and has a great reputation in tech circles.

Thanks very much for the offer and info! I will send you a PM as soon as possible today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom