airspeed press?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davecampbell

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hey everyone. I'm interested in learning more about regulator maintenance and servicing. I currently have a copy of wolfinger's book sitting under the xmas tree, but would really like to acquire the Harlow reg maintenance book as well. Since airspeed press doesn't seem to be operating, any ideas for sourcing?

I hope airspeed comes back. If they don't, I hope they release their material as free ebooks.

Or put them on Amazon. Better 70% (or whatever the publisher cut is) of something, than 100% of nothing. They'd actually probably end up with greater revenue due to better exposure and easier availability.

I have digital copies of reg maintenance (ok scan) and O2 hackers manual (great scan, suitable for print). DM me.

The pdf's are posted on the www.. good bad or indifferent

Aren't these copyright protected?
The topic of Airspeed Press books generated some debate:

The bottom line - many people on this board tried to reach the publisher w/o any success. However, as you're concerned about the copyright - no book for you. Find it available for download on GUE site ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom