Airport Expansion will help Panay Businesses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am not sure if you have been following the story but this is great news for those of us in REGION VI. Read the article at: Sun.Star Iloilo - Kalibo to have new terminal airport soon
This is really great news for those of that are fortunate enough to live in the Visayas Region! The impact is estimated to bring 500,000 pax through the terminal. Now, one could argue the possible "bad things" but I think our government officials know the deal now. We are really excited about this development. The divers from Luzon and other areas will get better service and more of a "METRO" feel with the new terminals. Big jets from other countries will deliver the tourists directly to us! Oh yeah, smell the won, yuan, yen, dollars, euro, and pesos? The bad thing is the 20kg baggage weight limit. I really hate that. Well, can't have everything I suppose. Smell the money tree growing?:eyebrow:

:DWell, well.....look who posted to SCUBABOARD....ladies and gentlemen meet my course director....he'll tell you I was his best student ever....won't you? <be careful it could cost you> :rofl3: LMAO!!!!:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom