Air Refills at Marina's in the Keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I plan on going by boat to the keys and spending a few days diving the middle and upper keys wrecks and reefs. We want to bring our own tanks. We don't want to rent a car. Are there marinas that refill tanks? Can you overnight on your boat at most marinas in the keys? I would love the convenience and savings of not having to book hotels or VRBO's.

I get my air fills at Sea Monkeys in Islamorada. They are on the bay side in the marina where the Square Grouper is located. Fill 6-8 tanks in 15 min or so.

That's good to know; I am constantly in the upper keys and did not know of any marina that would refill scuba tanks. Do you know if they also fill nitrox?

Try calling up Conch Republic. You might be able to pull up there and do a fill.

John Pennekamp SP marina has air fills right beside the docks.

We used Pirates Cove Watersports in Largo for that

Try calling up Conch Republic. You might be able to pull up there and do a fill.
You definitely can pull up and get airfills
That is where my boat is docked

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom