Air options for a month's stay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nuub

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello -
I'll be on Bonaire for a month, last week of July through most of August. (hee hee, lucky me!).
I'm not necessarily a 3 dives a day diver, I also plan to do other stuff like learn to windsurf, hike the park, visit donkeys, go sailing, lounge on the beach, and do work remotely. So the usual 6 day dive all you can shore dive packages don't really work for me, since I like the boat trips up north and will do them alacarte.
Does anyone know if a shop does like an AirCard that LDSs do? Like buy 20 tanks (or more) in advance at a discount.. I'd rather buy tanks in bulk rather than try to cram a lot of diving in a week, etc.
Thanks for info and help. I already emailed DiveFriends (my fave) but haven't heard back..

You might try: GOOODive Bonaire - Providing you with the best diving on Bonaire

Do you offer package deals when I want to dive for a longer period of time?
Yes we do. We offer tank re-fill packages that already start when diving for 6 consecutive days. If you want to learn more about our tank re-fill package rates enter your email on our home page. You will be directed right away to our latest tank re-fill packages. Tip: You may also check out our website for seasonal offers during slow-season!

It's not on their published price list but Dive Friends offers a 15 tank card to residents and visitors staying longer than 10 days. We usually stay 3 weeks and have been using these cards for the past 5 years or so. Last time we bought them they were $175.

I use the Dive Friends tank cards... Works great...

Jim...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom