Air Fill at Ishigaki

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manatee Diver

Stop throwing lettuce at me!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Any idea where I can get a fill for my pony in Ishigaki? I am diving with Prime and the response I got when asked was "No tech diving."

Let me ask some friends...... *facepalm* at that response.... similar to what I got when I showed up somewhere with my sidemount BCD.

I was thinking the same thing, "I wonder how they would react if I showed up in my sidemount BC and started rigging up the cylinders for SM?"

My general impression was that the majority of the operators deal only with tourists who only occasionally dive or people doing "Try Scuba" and being pulled along. When I was in Ishigaki, my maximum depth was 15m. I was pleasantly surprised that my dive times were longer than the typical 40 minute ones that seem to prevalent here. There are plenty of operators on Ishigaki, maybe you should try another one?

Back
Top Bottom