Air at Lake Murray?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've gotten air at the shop in the Marina at Lake Murray, but it's been a while.

Are they still there?

Does anyone know the name of the shop (and perhaps website or even just a phone number)?

But what I really want to know is whether they are open to fill tanks on a Monday.

Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Only open on Fri, Sat, Sun.

OK. Apparently no one here on SB has this information, so I will list it as NEW information on Lake Murray.
Bear in mind, I had to dig through my archives to find this information. I will claim that this information is at least six years old, maybe eight years old.

Having said that, Scuba J had a business phone number listed at one time as 580.22DIVE2. Use at your own risk. I have never attempted to use this number.
Back in 2004, Scuba J (the man himself), told me that, if a diver were to call him, he could be at the dive shop in 15 minutes to provide air fills.
That is all. I don't know no more.

Back
Top Bottom