Agir Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DS tank wipe

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone use an Agir wing? Salvo currently has them at a great price was wondering if anyone has any experience with them anything good or bad about them?

Thanks in advance

Alex

DS tank wipe:
Anyone use an Agir wing? Salvo currently has them at a great price was wondering if anyone has any experience with them anything good or bad about them?

Thanks in advance

Alex
I use the AGIR 38 lb lift double wing. The moment I used it, my Halcyon 55 wing went into retirement.

The construction is top notch and IMO it dives better than the Halcyon. Unfortunately I cannot compare it to anything else, but two of my friends replaced their Dive Rite classic wings with the AGIR.

I have an Agir 32# single. Very nice. I think that I have posted some pics and something of a review somewhere around here... maybe in the Hogarthian Forum?

Oh... just so that there is no confusion... I have the 36# Agir Blackbird single wing. I got it from Barry. I'm 99.9% sure that it is the only single wing that Agir makes.

I call it a 32# because I measured the lift and it really is 32# and not 36#.
It looks like an oval from a distance... but it's a horseshoe.

OK - has anyone used this rig/wing? Looks very "solid"

I make a post in a week or so , right now mine is in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom