Aggressor Galapagos "Whole Group" weeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffW

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm thinking of diving Galapagos with Aggressor in 2012. I've done quite a few liveaboards, but haven't run into a situation like this where lots of weeks are prebooked. I'm finding that many of the weeks in Aug and Sept are taken by groups (marked on the web site as "Whole Group"). There is a five week period when both boats are booked by groups. My travel plans are flexible so I can join a (non-group) boat before or after this five week period. But I'm wondering if it's ok to try joining one of the groups? I called Aggressor and they gave me contact info for one of the group weeks. I did this to get a feel for who had the week and see if it might be appropriate to contact them. What do people think?

You can join all you want. They likely want to fill the boat to get their discount. With your prior liveaboard experience, you'll know groups tend to stick together, so it may or may not be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom