Afternoon dives in Puerto Vallarta?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jc60625

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be in PV in late February but will only have a couple of afternoons free... does anybody know of shops that run an afternoon dive?

thanks!

HI there,
If your looking to do some afternoon dives I am available . you can check out my website at My Homepage I specialize in making trips personal.
leslie :D

Hey, this is good to know, ill be going there (Barcelo Mismaloya) on the 13th of Feb. to do some shooting and have been looking for a dive shop, i have found one called Chicos, seems ok and have been there for a while.
My question to you then Leslie is are there any shops at that location? lol, understand if you dont know, but you sound like the one to talk to ! Any help would be also appreciated :)

Rob Lysak

Hey, this is good to know, ill be going there (Barcelo Mismaloya) on the 13th of Feb. to do some shooting and have been looking for a dive shop, i have found one called Chicos, seems ok and have been there for a while.
My question to you then Leslie is are there any shops at that location? lol, understand if you dont know, but you sound like the one to talk to ! Any help would be also appreciated :)

Rob Lysak

Rob - from a personal experience, I'd stay away from Chico's - big cattle boat operation. If you're looking for a good shop, I'd suggest Pacific Scuba ( Pacific Scuba - Puerto Vallarta -Scuba Diving ). Leslie might also be able to shed some light on it for you.

Rob - from a personal experience, I'd stay away from Chico's - big cattle boat operation. If you're looking for a good shop, I'd suggest Pacific Scuba ( Pacific Scuba - Puerto Vallarta -Scuba Diving ). Leslie might also be able to shed some light on it for you.

Thats exactly what i needed to hear, ime deffinatly not into the cattle boats, so thank you, ill check out pacific scuba as well and wait to hear if Leslie has any comments.
Thanks

hi,
im definetly not a cattle boat. usually i take out only 2 or 3 divers and i also have taken out that solo diver.
i also live 1o min away from mismaloya and can pick you up at that beach.
ive been a divemaster in vallarta for over 10 years.
feb 13, thats coming up pretty soon. hope to hear from you.
leslie

hi,
im definetly not a cattle boat. usually i take out only 2 or 3 divers and i also have taken out that solo diver.
i also live 1o min away from mismaloya and can pick you up at that beach.
ive been a divemaster in vallarta for over 10 years.
feb 13, thats coming up pretty soon. hope to hear from you.
leslie

Well thats deffinatly good to know, and i would say sure, lets go dive...but, unfortunatly i decided to do Cozumel instead. I will keep you in our books for who to call, we will be doing a feature on Mexicos diving in the near future, and this trip is to do some ground work. So all in all, thank you for input, and I am sure you will be hearing from me in the future.

Back
Top Bottom