Affinity Photo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Working on my 10 day free trial, and it seems like a good option instead of Photoshop. I downloaded Bridge (FREE) which was recommended by some Affinity users as the best for previewing raw files. So far happy with the combo.
Affinity does have a learning curve, coming from using Photoshop for so many years. There are a lot of tutorials on how to use it, and some of the more cool features.
Hoping this thread will offer tips, techniques other divers have used. And maybe some good links to macros or LUTs for color correction and other things in the digital post processing world.

I've been using the Affinity suite (Photo/Publisher) for a couple of years now. They are polished products, and although there is a learning curve coming off Photoshop, they are just as capable as Adobe for 99% of stuff that I need to do.

Affinity Photo doesn't have the vector capability that Photoshop has, but that's not something that I have great need for when editing photos.

Is Affinity Publisher similar to InDesign?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom