For Sale Aeris/Oceanic Atmos BCD with Octo Inflator $25 on Ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rdrunner2305

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For sale, used Oceanic/Aeris Atmost BCD. This has the octo power inflator attached.
Size small. I am 5'8" 160lb and the cumberbund touches int he middle so it's almost closer to a Medium in my opinion.

(The inflator hose is not pictured but IS included. It is a MiFlex quick disconnect hose.)

This is a hybrid BDC - hugs like a jacket, behaves pretty much like a back inflate. My first BCD so only one owner. Only been used on 3 dive trips, about 4 year old, always stored indoors hanging in the close. Very well built BCD and everything works. Regulator should be checked before diving of course.

Best if you email me as I don't always see the alerts for this site and can miss them.

rob (at) robdawson dot com

You should just place them in the classified imho...with a price!

Linking to EBay is poor forum etiquette.

I had it posted here for at least a week, now I'm moving to Ebay is all since there was no interest. If that's not kosher OK, I'll just delete the whole post

moved to the forum where eBay is allowed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom