For Sale Aeris Elite T3 with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGE925

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale is an Aeris Elite T3 computer, transmitter and accessories. The computer and Xmitter work great, batteries were replaced in summer 2015 and have been used maybe a dozen times since. As you can see from the attached photos, the system is used, but it has been well cared for. The computer body shows the usual amount of wear, as does the Xmitter. The computer is currently installed in a DSS bungee mount and I will leave it that way. You can always change it back to the straps if so desired.

Also included:

The Aeris padded hard case,

The original CD and manuals (which may be out of date by now; you would download the originals from their website)

Original Aeris computer body case (replaced by the DSS bungee mount)

USB data cable for PC connection

Two hard plastic screen protectors (one installed on the computer, one loose spare)

Original large rubber wrist straps plus smaller spare strap

IMG_691620170128.jpg
IMG_692220170128.jpg
IMG_691820170204.jpg
IMG_692320170128.jpg

Asking $300. I'll cover Paypal, buyer pays shipping from here in Eastern Canada. If you're interested, fire me your postal/ZIP code and I'll get the shipping quote.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
For Sale is an Aeris Elite T3 computer, transmitter and accessories. The computer and Xmitter work great, batteries were replaced in summer 2015 and have been used maybe a dozen times since. As you can see from the attached photos, the system is used, but it has been well cared for. The computer body shows the usual amount of wear, as does the Xmitter. The computer is currently installed in a DSS bungee mount and I will leave it that way. You can always change it back to the straps if so desired.

Also included:

The Aeris padded hard case,

The original CD and manuals (which may be out of date by now; you would download the originals from their website)

Original Aeris computer body case (replaced by the DSS bungee mount)

USB data cable for PC connection

Two hard plastic screen protectors (one installed on the computer, one loose spare)

Original large rubber wrist straps plus smaller spare strap

View attachment 395406 View attachment 395407 View attachment 395408 View attachment 395409

Asking $300. I'll cover Paypal, buyer pays shipping from here in Eastern Canada. If you're interested, fire me your postal/ZIP code and I'll get the shipping quote.

Thanks for looking...

SOLD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom