Aeris Atmos Pro Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandit6789

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I have 2 sets of AERIS Atmos Pro Regulators (1st and 2nd stages)
Asking $180 for each Reg set

Bought from Scuba toys last April, used at the lake one time. Now that a new baby is on the way its time to get it sold off to pay the doctor.

Excellent condition, used in the pool twice, the lake once.
Will take payment via paypal or check. PM or email me with any questions or offers
All offers considered.

No, I don't believe so. Here is some info I pulled off Scuba toys website:

The Aeris Atmos Pro Regulator pneumatically balanced, adjustable second stage is sure to provide you the highest performance for many years. The pneumatically balanced second stage provides the lowest possible inhalation effort. The second stage adjustment allows you to adjust your breathing effort, fine-tuning the regulator to your desired setting throughout your dive.

The venturi assist deflector vane directs airflow from the valve directly to the mouthpiece producing a smooth "venturi assisted" inhalation. Turning the venturi assist down, to a pre-dive position, prevents regulator free-flow while on the surface.

The first stage of the Aeris Atmos Pro Regulator is an environmentally sealed balanced diaphragm for dependable performance - but what sets it apart from other balanced diaphragm designs, is that it has a swivel attached to the regulator hose to help knock out the hose pull and resulting jaw fatigue.

Key features:
Pneumatically balanced
Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
Adjustable Venturi switch
Nitrox compatible to 40%
1st Stage Swivel

That would be help, wouldn't it. Sorry Here you go:
4329134900_e778628555_m.jpg
4328400711_2b2a43c945_m.jpg

4328401327_85c5d304b2_m.jpg
4329133210_4246879744_m.jpg

Status