AERIS Atmos Elite SCUBA Diving Wrist Computer and Transmitter - used on only 9 dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genevievehannon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all! My AERIS Atmos Elite has been used on only 9 dives! Like New Condition! I am just not able to dive for a while now based on where I have moved to, so I am selling much of my equipment. This dive computer is in perfect working condition. It comes with the transmitter - only used on the same 9 dives - and a screen protector to prevent scratching on your screen. As you likely know, if you are a diver, this is a top of the line dive computer/transmitter, and is barely used, so it's a great deal! Great deal for a beginner diver or someone on a budget. Or a dive shop for guests. Not included: USB wire interface for PC (I have a Mac, so never used the cord). Missing original box and instructions, but instructions are downloadable online on Aeris' website. Needs new lithium battery, not included.[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Originally $900
Asking $450 OBO, via PayPal
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Cheers, and Happy Diving![/FONT]
[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Genevieve

Aeris 1.pngaeris 10.jpgaeris 9.jpgaeris 8.jpgaeris 7.jpgaeris 6.jpgaeris 5.jpgaeris 4.jpgaeris 3.jpgaeris 2.jpgaeris 11.jpg[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Small and ergonomically styled, yet the display is large and easy-to-read. Enjoy the freedom of eliminating a hose from your system, while enjoying the freedom of movement underwater.

The Aeris Atmos Elite Hoseless Computer (wrist unit only) is commonly used for Cold Water, Recreation, Warm Water and more. The Aeris Atmos Elite Hoseless Computer (wrist unit only) is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Aeris Atmos Elite Hoseless Computer (wrist unit only): Easy To Operate, Easy To Read, Lots Of Functions, Reliable.

[h=2]Aeris Atmos Elite Hoseless Computer (wrist unit only) Features[/h]
  • Wireless air integration
  • Nitrox compatible (21-50%), also works great with conventional air
  • PC downloadable, up to 255 dives
  • Variable sampling rates for downloading
  • User programmable alarms (ascent rate, max depth, PO2, N2, O2, dive time remaining, elapsed dive time, PO2)
  • Gauge only mode
  • Flashing LED warning and audible alarms
  • Manual (button) or water activation (user programmable on/off)
  • Advanced dive plan simulator
  • Ascent rate monitor
  • Back-lighting (on the surface and at depth) with adjustable backlighting duration
  • User-replaceable batteries
  • Time to desaturation
  • Time to fly
  • Temperature (on the surface and at depth)
  • Time and date stamps for log & download
  • Altitude compensating
  • N2/O2 bar graphs
  • Imperial/metric
  • Depth to 330', 1st deco stop @ 60' Gauge mode to 399'
  • Dive log
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][h=3]Aeris ATMOS elite Wrist Computer Specifications:[/h]No Decompression Model

Modified Haldanean Algorithm
Twelve Tissue CompartmentsAeris ATMOS elite Wrist Dive Computer Data Base

PADI / DSAT-Diving Science and Technology – Rogers and PowellAeris ATMOS elite Wrist Dive Computer Performance

Tissue compartment half-times (Spencer's M values); 5,10,20,40, 80, 120, 160, 200, 240, 400, 480
Depth +/- 1% full scale
Timers within 1 second/dayAeris ATMOS elite Wrist Dive Computer Altitude Algorithm & Oxygen Partial Pressure Limits

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Based on NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration Tables)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom