Aeris Atmos air Integrated, with compass & quick disconnect

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnie2times

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Excellent opportunity to own this computer.

$375 or best offer...retails for $700+

ry%3D400

How many dives has this computer done? Are there any scratches on the face or is that a screen protector? Does it come with a hose?

It does come with a hose, there is a screen proctector on it (which I put a clear piece of tape on it, so If you take it off it should be good to go)... a new cover is $7 to $10 dollars depending on where you get it. Its easy to use with a lot of user preference settings. The computer logs each dive within a 24 hr period as dive 1, 2 3 ...there is not a total # of logs unless you go through the history and add it up....with that said, I never added them up but would guess probably 130-150 dives on it.

The temp gague is 2 degrees off (warmer).

I odered all new gear and just trying to sell what I have I have. I also have Mares MR 12 proton reg & oct. I also have a large ranger LTD BC if your interested. There posted in their respectives areas.

let me know!

Back
Top Bottom