Aeris Atmos Ai Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BrianBruemmer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have this computer. I just bought the cable to be able to download my dives to my PC... I bought the cable from my LDS... problem is it's not compatable with Windows 7. I tried another laptop and it worked (at least recognized it, didnt go through all the steps) but I want it on mine, I took it back and the LCD said they will call Aeris on Monday to see if there is anything I can do to get it to work. Anyone else run into the same issue? Any solutions?

Brian

You haven't provide enough information but the cable good and you need to call aeris with the cable and windows 7 computer.

Hey Brian.... Same issue with no solutions...I just bought mine lastweek and have also tried unsucessfully to download dives from the computer to my laptop and I'm running "Windows Vista 64"...the manual says that its basically plug and play but it isnt working for me either. My pc says it's connected but that it doesnt reconize the dive computer...I have yet to contact Aeris about it.
Ryan

Hi Ryan,
I got mine to work last night finally. When I plugged it into my computer nothing happened, but when I went to the software and followed the directions from Aeris on how to download your dives from their website it worked. If you have any problems PM me and I will see if I can help you out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom