Aeris Atmois 2 Computer - Air, Nitrox, Gauge. Download Cable, Box, Manual - NICE!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have here a very nice Aeris Atmos 2 Computer.

This computer has been the back up for a while, and its just not getting used any more, so off it goes. This computer is complete, with all of the following:

* The Computer (duh...) - Functioning perfectly. New battery. Some marks on the bezel, the screen is perfect.

* The original Manual

* The laminated feature / function guide. Very nice to have in the dry box

* A bungified strap - simply pop off the factory strap and snap the bungee strap on, if you prefer to dive with double bungee

* Original Box

* Download Cable (removed from the package, but never used)

* Logging / download software

This computer will give you years of service. You get all this stuff plus the sweet Atmos view screen and generous dive profiles. Here's what Aeris has to say about this unit:

Full-Featured Air or Nitrox Dive Computer. The ATMOS 2 dive computer is a unique combination of technology, styling, and function. The ATMOS 2 has all of the features you would expect from an advanced dive computer… and then some.

* Air, Nitrox or Gauge Modes
* PC Downloadable
* Water and manual activation
* Safety stop count-down timer
* Audible and visual alarms
* User-replaceable batteries
* Accessory knife console option

I have about $350 into this computer, and another $65 into the download cable and software.

I'm offering this unit for $250, delivered to any non-FPO address in the lower 48.

PayPal is OK.

Please send questions to ken@divematrix.com

Thanks

---
Ken

oh ok,
it looks like it is just essentially a bottom timer than (with the ability to run a nitrox program) ... thank you for the link.
i was just thinking at $250, maybe it was a used hoseless comp.
best of luck and dive safe

No - a bottom timer does no calculations of Nitrogen loading. This is not a bottom timer. This is a dive computer.

What it doesn't do is monitor your gas consumption and give you little warnings about when to turn around, when you're getting low on gas and all that.

It will maintain your Nitrox profile, it will continue to revise your profile throughout your multi-dive day, and it will continue to keep you safe.

Its not AI, it does not monitor your gas volume, so yes, you do need an SPG to dive with it (or any other non-AI computer) so you can monitor your gas supply.

Thx

-Ken

Price dropped to $215 delivered to any non-FPO address in the lower 48.

Thanks

Ken

The computer is sold.

Thanks, SB

---
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom