Advice requested

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With regard to his list of rebreathers, also a nice list; however, I would definitely add the Hammerhead Rebreather to it.

I don't know how I missed that one! Absolutely, the Hammerhead CCR is a top quality deco integrated unit similiar in design to the Megalodon. It also has a new option for backmounted counterlungs making it more streamlined.

Roger,

In the phillippines You should seek out Tom Morato... He dives and instructs on several rigs.. Cedric Verdier also spends time in the phils with Tom..

Tom teaches mostly TDI and PADI, but can also offer some ANDI classes..

Here is one of his contacts...
Diver's Network -PADI 5 Star IDC Facility, Philippines Diving Tours And Courses

He has a used HH rebreather for sale on scubaboard and a super price.. He is doing what many instructors do.. Buy a unit, use it for about a year and resell it before it gets old looking, and replace with a new one.. (almost a 3k discount)

Thanks Again for all the info everyone. My desire is to purchase several identical models to alleviate spare parts issues and other logistical challenges as much as possible. I am in Manila today and will go to Anilao tomorrow, maybe able to look at some models while there.

I am familiar with Dive Network.

Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom