Advice Needed - Instructor in Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Palawan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All
First day as a member and first post. This is such a great forum and I’m immediately relying on your help!

My wife and I are becoming very addicted to diving. Padi certified to rescue, about 100 tanks a head in different locations and conditions, both relatively young (37). We tried a very easy cave in Asia this summer and something clicked - we want to try and start cave training, properly. What a world! We want to take it seriously.

We are going to the Bahamas for two weeks this winter to dive. In the time there we would like to do some entry level cave dives with a qualified, experienced and professional instructor.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I’ve checked online for both Nassau and Grand Bahama but found just one (in Nassau) and no threads or recommendations.

Any advice from such an experienced crowd such as yourselves would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Palawan

Reactions: dsp
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom