Advice for a Nikon User

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Z7 battery is good all day... I usually swap out at the end of the day when i'm changing memory cards etc...

the argument may be more applicable to memory card than battery, My memory card for Z7 maxes at around 600 shots before i have to change it out. This will be more of a killer if you don't want to open your housing IMO. I am capable of taking 350 shots on a dive easily, especially on reef.

My Z7 battery is good all day... I usually swap out at the end of the day when i'm changing memory cards etc...

the argument may be more applicable to memory card than battery, My memory card for Z7 maxes at around 600 shots before i have to change it out. This will be more of a killer if you don't want to open your housing IMO. I am capable of taking 35 shorts on a dive easily, especially on reef.
Thank you for your post @Ministryofgiraffes. I appreciate your input.
I am curious as to the type of shooting you did: More photos or videos. My friend was doing a mix of both but more videos.

I usually only shoot raw photos. And video.

I actually get longer on video as I’m not continually shooting.

you can also get 2.5k photos of you don’t shoot raw... but then again, you can always take down an ‘etch-a-sketch’ and get unlimited shots :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom