Adopted an orphan baby monkey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BillysBadFurDay

Registered
Reaction score
I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body. The baby didn't know what to do and was sad and crying so I decided to take him with me and help raise him. So I decided to daily post a YouTube video of our baby monkey so everyone can see him. Here's my YouTube channel: Binker the Stinker

That was nice of you....he'd be better off in a habitat where he can roam though....

Agree. How do you get him there though? It's legal to own a monkey in NYC, I presume. I saw it decades ago on "Friends".

Is this the modern day "Music Grinder" way to profit from monkeys?

Sorry to rain on your parade, but this was a terrible idea. Monkeys do not do well as domesticated animals. No matter how much you attempt train them etc., they are too smart for their own good (in a domestic setting). Their innate curiosity means that they tend to destroy things and often end up biting people. I've watched this happen multiple times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom