Suggestion Add Gallery link on Profile page?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
MtnDiver

MtnDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Is there any way to put a link on a user's profile page to go to their photo gallery (if they have pictures posted). Maybe in the "Forum Info" block where the "find all posts/threads" links are?

It would be very nice to have, I think. Currently, the only way I know of to get to that user's gallery page from the profile page is:

1. Go to the "Photo Gallery" link.
2. Navigate down through "Member Galleries" until you find that user.

I know that there is a "Search by Username" on the search page, but that doesn't bring you to that user's gallery page, it just finds photos posted by that user (not grouped by Albums like they are on the user's gallery page).

Just a thought...

You don't even need to do that!

Look under your posts avatar - there's a section called "Stats" and it contains a link called "View Gallery".............. right above "Trader Rating"

Well, I did a little research and it seems that what I was asking for is already implemented on the "SB Portal Theme" but not on the "Original Theme" that I was using.

Any chance of getting it added to the "Original Theme"?

MtnDiver:
Well, I did a little research and it seems that what I was asking for is already implemented on the "SB Portal Theme" but not on the "Original Theme" that I was using.

Any chance of getting it added to the "Original Theme"?
Interesting!

I never thought of that. I'm using "SB Classic Theme - no sidebar".

Back
Top Bottom