Ad banner is on top of watch thread and page number

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jack Hammer

Contributor
Reaction score
There is an ad banner that sits over the option to add a thread to the watch list or to pick a ge in the thread. The page number shows through the ad. I'm using Chrome via Android device.

Screenshot_20210923-232145_Chrome.jpg

Can't replicate the error. You got it on all pages?
This is what I get with Android & Chrome

Screenshot_20210924-161110_Chrome.jpg

Can't replicate the error. You got it on all pages?
This is what I get with Android & Chrome

View attachment 683687
I'm seeing it formatted like that on some pages too. On those the "watch thread" option is just text and not a link. It started a few days ago, before that no issues.

I have the same problem on iPhone 8 for a few days at least. Working around it by turning phone sideways. Ok on my larger android tablet. Seems to be struggling when it has limited screen real estate.

I have the same problem on iPhone 8 for a few days at least. Working around it by turning phone sideways. Ok on my larger android tablet. Seems to be struggling when it has limited screen real estate.
Never thought about turning the phone sideways. Good idea, it let me subscribe in a few threads.

So now the ad banners are blocking "new posts" and causing random page formatting issues. If I click the portion of "new posts" visible it clicks the ad
Screenshot_20211006-165208_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211006-165243_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-165208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-165208_Chrome.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20211006-165243_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-165243_Chrome.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 61
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom