AC charger cord for DC1200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heydn62

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Recently returned from a dive trip and can't find my charger cord for the DC1200 battery. I have the tray, but need to replace the cord. Is this something I can pick up at Radio Shack, or is it proprietary. I find them online at about $25 shipped. Don't want to damage the battery, but if I could pick one up locally for less, I would.

Thanks Don. I've been looking around and couldn't find a better deal, so I got the combo deal on e-bay. RadioShack wanted that much just for a cord. Of course, now that, I've ordered it, I'll find my original cord in the next day or so. :tired:

I hope it works well for you. The best those Hong Kong boys can do it refund your money - which they have for me on a few things, but worth a try. I really don't like the way Radio Shack makes chargers work adapters; maybe they are ok tho.

I doubt that the old one will show up during the 2 weeks you're waiting but maybe right after. :D I have had things continue to hide at my house for weeks beyond. Like my Kill-a-watt - got two now tho. :cool:

Well, you can't use your camera which sucks but I guess you have a card reader. I think this model comes with one doesn't it? I started with the Dc100 and this is like my fourth Sealife plus I confuse so easily. :silly:

Everything looks good with the new battery/charger/cord. Original battery charged as well. Won't use the camera until I can dive again; no plans at the moment. No card reader with the camera, but all photos were already transferred.

Yeah I was thinking of something else. I get card readers for like $1 each at Meritline.com including postage.

Glad it works well. I like a camera that uses AA batteries I can get anywhere but Sealife quit that after the DC310. Otherwise, nice little camera, great company.

I think there newest camera - the Mini II - uses AAA batteries. Had this been out a couple of months ago, I probably would have bought this one instead.

Yeah AAA is only a fraction of power in the AA. I really love the new Low-discharge rechargeable AAs out now. Lots of power and they hold it for weeks if not used, rather than just days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom