AB Carrental not responding to email?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PStrangerX

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. We just reserving our truck through their website, but were having trouble checking out (using a VISA). We emailed them awhile back to try to do it the old fashioned way, but they haven't gotten back. Anyone got any experience with them have a suggestion?

They have always gotten back to me within a few hours or overnight if I sent something late.

Also - if I am able to book - we have an early morning flight out at 5AM. Anyone know if we're able to drop the truck off that early and if its easy to then grab a taxi to the airport that early?

They take you to the airport. Open at 5am on Sunday we left. We were there 5am on Sunday for the united flight. They packed us up with another couple and we were at the airport by 5:15. That is what they did for us (that was a year ago). There webite had different hours for Sunday but we confirmed they were open at 5AM.

My bank blocked the payment as well, I got an e-mail from them a day or two later about completing my transaction. Edit: these "them" being AB.

I just called the bank and had them (the bank) let it through, didn't try to talk to AB about the old-fashioned way.

We got in late, after they were closed. They had a cab waiting for us. The cab took us to our rental and said someone would be back at 9 AM the next day. They were there right on time. We got our truck with no problem. The customer service there is top notch.

The day we left our flight was cancelled. We were re-booked for one 6 hours later. They couldn't take our checked luggage. We called AB and asked if we could leave our stuff in their office for a few hours. They agreed, came to get us at the airport, gave us another truck for the rest of the day and said they'd just add it to the bill. When we returned the truck we were informed that they decided not to charge us for the day and gave us a ride back to the airport.

We're headed back in Feb. and I've already rented a truck and dive package from them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom