AAA batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I left my AAA batteries at home by mistake. They want 50 pesos apiece for them at Mega and only come in packs of two and I need 15 or so of them. Does anyone have a suggestion?

I've checked my stash, all out. Sorry.

I've seen cheaper ones on 65th by the conch shell in January, it's a kind of a variety store, right on the corner by the drug store. 4 pack for 50 pesos I think it was. Panasonic. Also there's a toy/ electronics store between 2 and 4 on 25th that sold them.

Cameron

Last edited:
Do you have a Sams club membership? I would guess they would be cheaper and in a large quantity.

Dear Gordon,

If you are not a member of Sam's Club I can get you a a big pack at about what you would pay in the US. I am going there today and I could drop them off at Blue Angel. Call me US 830 460-0667

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Do you have a Sams club membership? I would guess they would be cheaper and in a large quantity.

you don't need a Sam's membership. they do "day passes" & I think they are free.

You might get with Steve at 3P. I left a 1/2 dozen at his place last week plus I think he has a multi pack box of AAA's. I can always bring some down in a few weeks to replace them I usually mule them down in bulk.

I found some today at Chedraui for 1/3 the price at Mega. I stocked up. Thanks for the replies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom