A very good holiday.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frosty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sorry if this is crowing a bit folks but Im actually pretty darn proud of my Family of divers.
On our recent dive based holiday we had quite a few qualifications gained.
My youngest son at 12 now has his Junior Open water cert
Next son at 16 is now an Advanced Open water Diver.
Next son at 17 is also an Advanced Open Water diver.
My dear wife has overcome health issues and completed a refresher followed by a dive with me down to 30m/90 feet.
(there is MASSIVE personal significance in this for her as this proves she is overcoming the health issues)
Oh and I'm now a Divemaster (subject to padi asia pacific confirmation)
NONE of it would be possible without the patient and professional work by the staff at Big Blue Vanuatu.

Congrats, great to have family members to dive with :)

congratulation and good work to you and all your family....

Ok happy as a sandboy.-Official confirmation from Padi- No longer Frosty -Now DM number 370015

Congrats on the DM, but getting the whole family to dive, wow that is my dream!!!

Congratulations, you've given the kids are truely wonderful and amazingly long-lasting gift. It's esp. a huge treat to have something fun to do with your kids when they are teens, young adults and adults that might otherwise share (have time for) unfortunately little of your day-to-day life.

Congrats on the DM, but getting the whole family to dive, wow that is my dream!!!
Thanks a million for the congrats--Im actually more happy about it than I thought I would be.
Hey don't dream it--Just do it. No point looking back when you are too old to do anything and wish you could have life all over again.
Im sorry if I come across as smug -I know darn well Im lucky to have the fantastic famillly Ive got.
Mrs Frosty tells the kids "even if you don't enjoy something at least you tried it" Luckilly all my kids tried it and liked it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom