A typical weekend dive vid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_drum

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I used to frequent SB all the time, have really been out of it for a while. I moved to Oahu just over 2 years ago and instead of dreaming of diving more than actually diving, I am so very fortunate to dive all the time (notice I didn't say more than I dream about it, lol, I dream about it all the time!). Anyway, I've been thinking about SB for a while, so here is my giant stride back into posting. I'll start by posting a vid I took last Saturday, it is mostly of my fiance' Julie and the Pacific underwater we get to enjoy. Hopefully you'll enjoy!

South Oahu Feb 4, 2012.avi - YouTube

Take a peek, it isn't too long. I'm just getting back into using my video processing software and I intentionally kept it short because trying to load a vid to facebook these days sucks (near impossible). Anyway, I put it on youtube, mahalo!

Nice video. I didn't get to dive any reefs on Oahu due to the weather while I was there. Of course the 3 wrecks and Black Rock was cool, especially seeing all the turtles and spotted rays. Can't wait to see more vids.

Back
Top Bottom