A sea cure II on an APEKS ATX100?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pwraudio1

Reaction score
Hi all, I just got a Sea Cure II mouthpiece for my reg and it dose not look like it will fit... Does anyone have one on a Apeks?

thanks for the Help!

did you check the package that the seacure came in ? It should say if a number 2 fits....I have installed these mpieces on many regulators and they are tight to fit on. They do stay on well however. ....do not heat the orifice that goes onto the reg....If it does not squeeze on there you may have gotten the wrong one in the package. It may just be a mix up. Take your reg into the shop that you prurchased it from, They will know how to fix it up fer ya....I love mine by the way.

For others that read this.....if you heat the part that slips onto the reg in hot water just before applying.....they go on so much easier....just dont over heat and be careful burning yourself.

Back
Top Bottom