A Rare APEKS part...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBlackman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi Team,

I am looking for a front bladder for an Apeks 60lb Redundant Horseshoe wing. This was not a wing available to the USA market and has been discontinued in the UK. Apeks said they don't have it any more and suggested I reach out to dealers and service centers to see if anyone has it on a shelf. The specific part number is: 388360.

DM if you have any leads!

Cheers,

James

Hi Team,

I am looking for a front bladder for an Apeks 60lb Redundant Horseshoe wing. This was not a wing available to the USA market and has been discontinued in the UK. Apeks said they don't have it any more and suggested I reach out to dealers and service centers to see if anyone has it on a shelf. The specific part number is: 388360.

DM if you have any leads!

Cheers,

James

I don't know anything about these sites/sellers, but...

Apeks WTX6 Buoyancy Cell with Retract

Floor Demo Aqua Lung apeks BCD Wing Bladder Scuba Diving Tech Gear Tested GREAT | eBay

p/n 42791 in USA BLADDER ONLY FOR WTX6R REDUNDANT,PCKGD

p/n 42791 in USA BLADDER ONLY FOR WTX6R REDUNDANT,PCKGD
I see the same part numbers for horseshoe. (current item is doughnut)

US B2B site says 42791 is in stock, 42790 is not. Would have to call to see if they are on reorder, but OP note sounds like supply is dry at the source.

Back
Top Bottom