A Race to Save Tubbataha!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Turns out i'm hosting the CONDURA RACE FOR TUBBATAHA

March 2, NBC tent The Fort

3k, 5k and 10k runs... registration fee: Php350 (about US$ 9.00)

header.jpg

Condura Race.com

I just found out about this now... but it would be great if there was a PPD contingent... yeah yeah yeah... i know... nobody said sport diving actually required you to be athletic hahahahaha

but seriously... if you're up to waking before the crack of dawn then let's meet up! maybe even have breakfast after! or donuts! :coffee:

Jag

maybe kat would like to join. she's into those marathon things. but you have to get her to wake up early, though. :D

I vote that Jag does the 10k run... :mooner:

I vote that Jag does the 10k run... :mooner:

I second that.

and who's the poor sap you're gonna wake at the crack of dawn (hehehe i said "crack") to photograph my sorry passed-out arse at the 100-meter mark, huh?

pointless if i'm gonna do (start) a 10k and nobody's there to take a photo of me crossing the finishline in a stretcher... :rofl3:

besides, thankfully my job requires me to be on stage... i'll let the others do the running hahahahaha

Jag

did i ever mention to you guys that i used to run 20k-42k races? :D

i'll text you on sat if we can join you for breakfast sunday morning. i think there are some friends of mine joining this thing.
if you join, we'll be cheering for you. prove to the lolo's you're not a lolo yet :D

can't join. you need at least 4 weeks to get the muscles primed up for 5k and up. otherwise whole body cramping can occur.
then run the 3k... sige na! entrants get this really nice tshirt... plus it's for a good cause...

and game ako about bfast

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom