A quick hello from Central Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flgrizzy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone.
I’m orifinally from NY, CT and have been in the Orlando area for 36years.
I’m also a Navy Veteran, retired C.O. and getting back into diving after WAY too long of a separation from it ! This forum looks AWESOME and I’m looking forward to learning and exchanging information with the group ! …A few laughs along the way is always welcome. !

Welcome! Check out the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook. We have lots of Orlando area members and we dive a lot!
also we have a strong group of former military members as well as current and retired LE, Fire, and EMS folks (myself included in that).

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Hopefully the trip reports will come in handy when you plan a dive trip somewhere new. There are also plenty of gear choice discussions, etc...

Richard.

Welcome! Check out the Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook. We have lots of Orlando area members and we dive a lot!
also we have a strong group of former military members as well as current and retired LE, Fire, and EMS folks (myself included in that).
Will do !!…I'm DEFINITELY going to try and get involved !! Thank you. 😃

Back
Top Bottom