Solved: A new thread was started using my post that was moved to a forum I can't view

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could probably name 4-5 other examples - look at all the duplication in the T2T forums for example - they have their own cave forum, wreck forum and general forum.

It's what the members (and ex-staff member) wanted.
What is T2T? I've always wondered...

What is T2T? I've always wondered...
Tech 2 Tech. It was an opt in flame free zone. Except for me, apparently. As the busiest tech liveaboard operator at the time, it was open season on me and my policies.

Tech 2 Tech. It was an opt in flame free zone. Except for me, apparently. As the busiest tech liveaboard operator at the time, it was open season on me and my policies.
Couldn't have been too bad, since you seem to still be standing. :)

Couldn't have been too bad, since you seem to still be standing. :)
No longer a T2T member though....

It’s interesting that we didn’t allow rebreathers for a long time. I got crapped on in T2T about it, which isn’t likely to make me move much, but 4 guys got together to prove to me that it could be done safely. So we allowed rebreathers. 2 of those guys later died on their rebreathers.

So we allowed rebreathers. 2 of those guys later died on their rebreathers.
It sucks to be right about something like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom