Solved: A new thread was started using my post that was moved to a forum I can't view

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is no public non diving stuff. We don't want Google to see anything but diving content.
So what is this?
upload_2019-6-21_9-6-17.png

Public means that non-members who aren’t logged in can see it. Log out and look for that forum....
I can see it just fine while not logged in.
Maybe there is some confusion. There are TWO forums being discussed...one is the public one I gave the info on in Post #11, the other is the opt-in private one. So I'll ask again:
What is the difference between the "private" Surface Interval forum ("General discussion forum for non dive relation topics") and the "public" Non-Diving Related Stuff forum?
The former cannot be seen without signing up, but the latter appears to allow the same content and is quite visible.

I think Surface Interval is for diving related stuff that doesn't fit into other categories, and Non-Diving is for stuff that might be interesting to divers but not diving related

I think Surface Interval is for diving related stuff that doesn't fit into other categories, and Non-Diving is for stuff that might be interesting to divers but not diving related
Or maybe the reverse of that?
It seems to me the content is pretty much the same, so I'm not sure why they both exist.

What the heck are user groups? I've been on this forum for ages and this is the first I've heard of these secrets.
hover over your avatar at the top right to see the list under Join User Groups

I can see it just fine while not logged in.
Maybe there is some confusion. There are TWO forums being discussed...one is the public one I gave the info on in Post #11, the other is the opt-in private one. So I'll ask again:
What is the difference between the "private" Surface Interval forum ("General discussion forum for non dive relation topics") and the "public" Non-Diving Related Stuff forum?
The former cannot be seen without signing up, but the latter appears to allow the same content and is quite visible.
So I guess nobody know why there are two forums for non-diving related posts, one public and one private. OkeeDokie.

So I guess nobody know why there are two forums for non-diving related posts, one public and one private. OkeeDokie.
I could probably name 4-5 other examples - look at all the duplication in the T2T forums for example - they have their own cave forum, wreck forum and general forum.

It's what the members (and ex-staff member) wanted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom