A new member from Switzerland, many greetings from a diving paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pareto

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello together

I have been diving for quite a while and have just completed my SDI Solodiver, TDI Adv. Nitrox and TDI Deco Procedures. As a next step I will complete my SDI/TDI IDC this fall and hope to be able to train my first students in the spring.

My goal is not to get rich, I just love diving with motivated people and teaching them.

Switzerland is truly a diver's paradise for me, we don't have colorful corals and tons of fish, but we do have a lot of fun. We have about 32 large lakes in our relatively small country and many are deeper than you can dive with trimix. The walls and the very clear water in winter are a dream. In my opinion you don't have to see tons of fish, just a big pike right in front of you that catches its prey can take your breath away. In addition, you are relatively quickly on the Mediterranean (Italy) and can see the colorful big fish.

I wish you a nice day and many beautiful dives.

Greetings

Pareto

Maybe your title should read new MEMBER. When you said you were a new diver and I then see you’re tech trained…:D

Maybe your title should read new MEMBER. When you said you were a new diver and I then see you’re tech trained…:D

Thank you, english is not my native language. Have adjusted the title :)

Welcome Pareto! Looking forward to seeing more of your enthusiastic posts.

Welcome Pareto! Looking forward to seeing more of your enthusiastic posts.

Hi Chilly

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to discuss here a lot with you people. I was very active in a German forum, but I did not like the culture (some alphatians who tore apart every newcomer or person with a different opinion).

PS: I (we) love Canada, when I married my wife seven years ago we went there on our honeymoon and did a road trip from Calgary to Banf and then to Vancouver. Once the kids are a little bigger we want to repeat that and then there is also a little diving for dad inside :wink:

Greetings from Switzerland
Pareto

I had no idea about diving in Switzerland! Beautiful.

I’ve visited many times and love it there.

Hello ShariM

We have many beautiful places to dive here, I personally love Lake Zug and the Verzasca Valley in the Italian part of Switzerland. Last weekend we had a nice deco dive at 45m (150ft) on a wall at the Zugersee, really nice.

If you are ever in Switzerland again just let me know, I always find time for a fundive :)

Greetings
Pareto

Grüezi
1f1e8_1f1ed.png

I've lived in Suisse for four years now and still haven't gotten into the water here. I'm still working on my Français, just passed my first FIDE, still need to get up to B1/B2 for my Permis C.

Welcome!

Grüezi View attachment 670362

I've lived in Suisse for four years now and still haven't gotten into the water here. I'm still working on my Français, just passed my first FIDE, still need to get up to B1/B2 for my Permis C.

Welcome!

Ciao Pedro

You live between two of the most beautiful lakes of Switzerland :wink:
I go diving quite often at the dive sites Malboro and Boudryplage on Lake Neuchâtel, especially Boudryplage I always find a real beauty (lots of fish). There is also the Aureuse Gorge which is supposed to be really beautiful (similar to the Verzasca).

Plage – Boudry | SWISS DIVERS

If you want we can go diving together on a weekend, but you have to organize the equipment yourself. For my diving school I will buy the equipment only next year and unfortunately I can't lend you anything.

I can't help you with the French, I don't like the language and I got bad grades in school:D

Greetings Pareto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom