A man of no wealth due to SCUBA diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanShark

Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dave, and I live on Long Island in New York. I am realtively new to SCUBA Diving. The main reason I got into it was to explore the many shipwrecks that have sank off Long Island and the New England area. I always appreciate any info I can get about wrecks, and from what I have read and seen so far, these message boards definitely are what I need to increase my knowledge.

Dave

P.S. I also have a fondness for Sharks, and always love an encounter.

Welcome to the boards! I'm sure the wreck thread will see you as a valuble asset..not to mention the rest of us.
Happy diving!

Welcome.........
This site is a wealth of information and filled with good people..I am sure you will enjoy putting your word in and reading the responses to your posts...Some are supportive some are not but everyone has an opinion...You take them or leave them but everyone generally here is free with info and freindly...
Enjoy.....and welcome to the deep blue.....:)

Back
Top Bottom