A little gizzmo that saved....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
A little tale.

Chapter 1
A while back I decided to invest in the optical cable extension for my Sea & Sea Mk 10. Finding a thread here, I was soon browsing Greg Bunch's web site gbundersea then, of course I had questions about the cable... Greg patiently answered each and every of them. Deciding to get the new "toy" I snooped the rest of his site, and ended up getting the "Save-A-Lens Kit" (this because of something Dee had said) along with his MXTENDER.

Chapter 2
Wreckmania, and experiencing current. That little Save-A-Lens Kit saved my wide-angle lens not once but twice! I love a $20 gizzmo that will save a $300 one don't you?

Oh and that optical cable? I'm having fun with it too. It's amazing how I'm getting rid of the backscatter....

That little $20 gizmo has saved me big $$ in the past. I'm just sorry I had to learn the hard way and lose a lens first!

I still have one S-A-L kits...I'll figure out a way to attach it all to my digital rig when I get that WA lens.

Now, if someone will just come up with a lens caddy for my 'bendy' strobe arms. :eek:ut:

I thought you already had one named "Beast"....

TexasMike once bubbled...
I thought you already had one named "Beast"....

Yea....but I need a new one on a shorter leash!

BTW...when are you gonna answer your PM's? :wink:

Uhhh.....call you tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom