A knife-light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SGR Jeff

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Have you ever wondered what would happend if you mounted a light to a knife, or mounted 3 lights to a knife? Halon did, and they came up with the Halon Corsair, the light that is also a knife. Or the knife that is also a light. Scuba Gear Reports got their hands on one of these and put it thru our tests. You can read our review of it here.

:rofl3: thats funny, and only $199 or $280 with 2 lights on your knife, someones having a laugh. Im no fortune teller but I reckon number of sales will be close to 0.

The review seems to think it's decent enough. Not good, but decent.

As a newbie, it seems like the knife is great and the lights are great. But together...not so great. Very clunky looking.

At least you can be sure that you can see exactly where you are stabbing your dive buddy as that menacing shark approaches for the final kill pass.

Or did I misunderstand the purpose of this tool?

What the....

What else can you say. My thoughts exactly.

it's the same brainiac that came up with the fleshlight. And that thing sucks too. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom